Search This Blog

Friday 8 June 2012

So what have I done about the outcome of my self evaluation?

Started attending more contemporary drawing sessions including Life
Booked on an experimental drawing three day course at Chelsea college of art
Bought and using Black Dog publication on contemporary drawing
Started drawing large scale and with exploratory line drawing which I just love

And what smart, measurable and active moves will I make?

Abandon paintings that I know do not work instead of doggedly continuing to complete a project

Continue contemporary drawing work alone and with others

Only paint when there is passion, purpose, lots of prep and direction

Explore and ddevelop techniques that will feed into my painting strengths

Consider whether painting is my metier or drawing, print, mixed media, all of which I just absolutely love to do.

Paint with discipline but creatively so that plastic unimaginative work does not happen




No comments:

Post a Comment